Safe Stable Weight Loss in 2 weeks
Free Health Test
Free Brain Test
Anatomy and Physiology
By this point in the book, you should have a more thorough understanding of how the body works and the complex interrelationships that exist between different parts of the body.
Even though everyone's body is unique and will need a slightly different treatment regimen, there are 10 basic steps that all would benefit from that we'd like to summarize here.
1) It would benefit everyone to spend at least one month on the adrenal recovery diet. Abstain from alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, coffee, tea, soft drinks, chocolate, white flour, dried fruit, fruit juice, sugar (brown, white and raw), white rice, molasses, corn syrup, honey, maple syrup, gluten, meat, dairy products. Oil and margarine should be kept to a maximum of 1-teaspoon total daily (or better yet abstain from it totally).
Eat all the fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, sprouts, whole grain oil-less breads (either unsweetened like chapattis or essence bread, or sweetened with apple sauce or sweet potatoes) that you want. Eat nuts, avocados, and coconut in moderation.
Eat 2 or 3 meals daily with nothing in between. If you have an evening meal (third meal) keep it light. Chew thoroughly.
2) The lifelong maintenance diet should be followed afterward. It is the same as above except small amounts of honey, dried fruit, juice, and tofu are allowed. This diet will give you maximum strength, endurance and resistance. Your calories should be derived from approximately 80% unrefined carbohydrates, 10% unrefined fats, 10% unrefined proteins.
Remember, if your diet now far deviates from the above, when you change to this program, your body will go through withdrawal and for 1-2 weeks you may feel weak, crave sweets, be irritable, and have headaches. These will pass and are due to your body not getting its daily "fix" of sweets, caffeine, etc.
3) Get 30-40 minutes of vigorous exercise at least 4-5 times per week.
4) Drink 6-8 glasses of pure clean water daily. Bathe daily.
5) Take a daily ½ hour sunbath (build up to it slowly).
6) Breathe deeply and live where the air is clean. An abundant supply of oxygen is essential for healthy tissues and to prevent cancer.
7) Keep regular hours of eating, sleeping, etc. Try to go to bed early, awaken early, and get 8 hours of sleep nightly.
8) Dress warmly when appropriate. Especially keep the extremities warm when the weather calls for it.
9) Trust in Divine power.
10) Take some time to help others each day.
By following these ten simple steps plus the specific advice given earlier for your individual problems, you will live a fuller, happier, and healthier life.
A cookbook is available that accompanies this volume to give you health promoting and tasty recipes for both the adrenal recovery and maintenance diets. Write the author for a copy or more information. God bless you.